Sea Star Journey
Sea Star Journey Yacht, Galapagos Islands Ecuador, Galapagos Cruises, Galapagos Tours. Sea Star Journey is a first class yacht offering the highest level of comfort of any boat its size in the Galapagos Islands. The Sea Star Journey was built to fulfill the highest expectations of any traveler seeking to experience the wonders of the Galapagos Islands in the most exclusive way. This luxury yacht has been designed especially for small groups to offer you more privacy and comfort, and to reduce the impact on the fragile Galapagos eco-system.
Sea Star Journey will have a capacity for 16 passengers, it features 8 spacious suites (25m2 aprox) and 1 Master Suite (35m2 approx) equipped with panoramic windows to enjoy the marvelous landscapes of the islands, prívate bathroom, hot/cold water, air conditioning with independent controls, minibar, tv. Twin beds or one faux queen bed and connected suites for families.
- Class: Luxury
- Capacity: 16 Passengers
- Cabins: 9
- Length overall: 41.00 meters
- Waterline length: 36.50 meters
- Beam: 8.07 meters
- Hull: Mono hull of marine steel
- Max Speed: 12 knots
- Security Equipment: Smoke detectors & Sprinklers throughout the vessel & automatic Co2 bank for kitchen & engine room
- Depth: 3.19 meters
- Drought: 1.85 meters
- Year of Construction: 2005 Complete renovated on 2008
- Ship Registry: Guayaquil – Ecuador
- Deadweight: 72.30 metric tons
- Gross tonnage: 304.58 tons
- Fuel Capacity: 8000 gallons
- Port Registry Number: TN-00-00541
- Machinery (Engines): Caterpillar 210 HP x 2
- Generators: Perkins 80 HP – 60 KW x 2
- Water maker: 2,000 gallons per day
- Water Capacity: 10,000 gallons
- Radar: 1 Furuno 24 miles, 1 Furuno 36 miles
- Navigation Equipment: 1 Satellite compass, 2 magnetic compasses.
- Radio: Several consoles HF-VHF-UHF, Nactex, Distrex and additional handheld units
- Tender: 2 Zodiacs CARIBE C-16
- Life Rafts: 1 CARIBE for 25 people, 1 CARIBE for 10 people
- Crew: 10 Crew Members and 1 Naturalist Guide
Itinerary “A”: (6 Days -5 Nights) Tuesday-Sunday
AM San Cristobal Airport
AM Punta Suarez (Espanola) – optional kayaking
AM Punta Cormorant / Devil’s Crown (Floreana)
AM Santa Fe
AM North Seymour
Itinerary “B”: (5 Days -4 Nights) Sunday-Thursday
AM Baltra Airport
AM Price Phillip’s Steps (Genovesa)
AM Highlands (Santa Cruz)
Itinerary “C”: (6 Days – 5 Nights) Thursday-Tuesday
AM Airport Baltra
AM White Tipped Reef Shark Canal (Isabela)
AM Punta Moreno (Isabela)
AM Punta Espinoza (Fernandina)
AM Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cove (Santiago)
AM Isla Lobos
• All meals, Buffet (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 10.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.