Departures: Wednesday , Friday and Saturday
- Pick up at 7 am at Plaza Foch with the guide.
- Travel to Cotopaxi National Park.
- Hike to José Rivas refuge.
- Reach the glaciers (if time is favorable).
- Biking down to Limpiopungo Lagoon.
- Return to Quito between 6 or 7pm
Bilingual guide, transportation, lunch, bicycle, helmet.
Not included: Tips for guide.
What to bring: water bottle, gloves, energy drinks and snacks, camera, sun cream, warm walking trousers, sport shoes, warm socks, sunglasses, puffer jacket or similar, woolly hat and windbreaker jacket.
This tour goes to a height of 4,810m, it is important that you are prepared for this kind of altitude. We recommend acclimatizing at least two days around 3,000m. Cotopaxi has its own microclimate and the weather in the area is very unpredictable, so please be prepared with warm clothes. The tour will leave in any weather.
It is important that you have current travel insurance including personal medical.