The Passion Yacht is an exciting new addition exclusive Galapagos fleet. Originally built as a private luxury yacht, the M/Y Passion has undergone a complete yet sympathetic refit, retaining many of her original elegant fittings. A vessel of great character, she now offers her guests a sense of refinement and exclusivity while providing the latest in modern passenger comforts.
Passion Yacht, Luxury Cruises. The boat has 48.5 meters (159 feet) and spread over three decks, the yacht boasts a unique amount of space for its 12 passengers. Ample social areas, a panoramic sky lounge and bar, separate dining room and wonderfully spacious sun decks with a further secluded sun deck and Jacuzzi: all are beautifully set off by the fine teak decking.
There are four spacious state cabins each with private bathroom and two further VIP cabins each with twin bathrooms and a private lounge area. All cabins are fully air-conditioned.
The ratio of one staff member per guest ensures a service second to none, whilst the first class galley produces gourmet cuisine of international standards.
- Private family vessel never before used for tourism
- Spacious, 12 guests capacity
- Original teakwood decks, rose marble bathrooms still in tact
- Completely refurbished and adapted to cruise in Galapagos
- All cabins with private bathrooms and air-conditioning
- Two VIP suites complete with private lounge area
- Four ample exterior staterooms
- The crew-to-guest ratio is 1:1
- Exclusive relaxed luxury
48,5 meters ( 159 feet)
8,64 meters (28´4”)
|Draft:||3 meters (9´10”)|
|Type of vessel:||Motor Yacht|
|Electric Power Supply:||240 V – 50Hz120V – 60 Hz|
|Number of cabins:||6 Cabins|
(8 Days – 7 Nights)
PM: BLACK TURTLE COVE PR
AM DARWIN BAY
AM PLAZA SUR
AM GARDNER BAY/ISLET GARDNER/ISLET OSBORN
AM CHARLES DARWIN STATION
ITINERARY 8 DAYS
PM: GEMELOS/TORTOISE RANCH IN THE HIGHLANDS
AM PUNTA CORMORANT/DEVIL’S CROWN
AM CHARLES DARWIN STATION
AM PUNTA MORENO
AM URBINA BAY
AM TAGUS COVE
AM ESPUMILLA BEACH/BUCANERO COVE
AM NORTH SEYMOUR
• All meals, Buffet (breakfast – lunch – dinner) water with meals.
• Accommodation in double cabins.
• Transfers from the airport to the yacht and vice versa in Galapagos.
• Excursions in the islands with English Speaking Naturalist Guide.
• Air ticket
Rate does not include:
• Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: USD 100.00 per person
• Migratory Control Card: USD 20.00 per person
• Soft drinks and alcoholics beverages.
• Snorkelling equipment for rent on board.
• Rates per person in U.S. Dollars
• Single occupancy supplement 80% or 100%